April Round-up:A great idea from Katie the Scrapbook Lady! She suggests that at the end of the month you take a few minutes and roundup your memories, looking over your calendar, blog posts, or wherever you keep track of you schedule, and filling in a few quick notes using a simple format. I used her list of questions found below.
1. What books and/or magazines did I read this month?
This month I worked on the Twilight series. I'm trying to keep up with my older girls so I know what they're talking about!!!
2. What movies, television shows, plays, etc. did I watch this month?
We have bee watching Ghost Hunters and the Biggest Loser.
We had a get together with the neighbors before Easter. We had a party for Mollie's first communion.
4. What gifts did I give and/or receive?
5. What special or unusual purchases did I make?
6. What illnesses or health concerns did I have?
Mollie's counts have been very good this month. Our biggest problem has been with Caremark getting her medication to us!
7. What were my accomplishments this month?
I pulled off Mollie's party!!! I was able to get the house clean and have a prepared menu. I was able to find a dress for her to wear! I made her cake and decorated some cute cookies for her party!!8. What were my disappointments this month?
I wanted to get more scrapbooking done.
9. Anything else noteworthy to include?
Starting to prepare the garden- we added a new section for the upcoming summer.
What other questions would ask yourself to remember the month? Let me know your suggestions!